We are currently accepting reservations for standard and special events. The capacity for each arbor reservations is 50% or less. Bounce Houses are not allowed at this time. For more information on arbor capacity please download the list below:

Tulare County Parks is excited to announce customers can now make their reservation online. Please click below to make your reservation today! 

Active Network Reservation Link:


Standard park reservations are generally for single day functions and include reserving and utilizing an arbor, picnic area, sports field, or other portion of the park for its intended purpose. To make a reservation at any of our parks, please call (559) 205-1100.



Any event in a County Park that is likely to affect normal park use is considered a special event Special events may include carnivals, festivals, concerts, marathons, car shows, dog shows, reenactments, or any other special gathering of vendors, entertainers and/or the public. In order to host a special event at a County park, an application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event. 

Special event applications may be downloaded from this website using the button below. Please return completed applications to:

Tulare County General Services Agency
2637 W. Burrel Ave., Suite 200
Visalia, CA 93291

Special Event Application